Friday, November 13, 2009

Bathtime and Pigtails!!


Gray loves, loves, loves the bath!! On our old website I often posted pictures of her in the bath - it really is her favorite time of the day. If she walks into a bathroom and sees a bathtub she says "take bath... take bath." I guess she got this from her mommy!! Her new favorite toy is her bathtime Dora doll. This is one clean Dora - she gets washed from head to toe every night! These bathtub smiles are my favorite!!







I had to post these pictures of our sweet baby girl!! First of all I want you to take a look at this hair! When Gray was born she had no hair - which was really suprising considering how much hair both Paul and I have. My hair is so think and often unmanageable - so I just knew our little girl was going to be born with a headful of black hair. Wrong!! She was born with very little hair and the few sprigs she did have were very blonde! The blonde hair comes from Paul - he had bleach blonde hair until he was 2. Even now as I look back to pictures of Gray's one year old bday party - she had very little hair. Well the hair has arrived... it's here, it's thick and it's curly curly and blonde!! I can actually do pigtails now...and ponytails...and bows. Gray loves getting her hair brushed and doesn't mind the girly pigtails and bows either.














No comments:

Post a Comment