Monday, December 21, 2009

20 Months & Oh How I Love You!!



Our little Graylin is 20 months old today!! To be honest with you I used to hate the fact that women counted pregnancy in weeks and parents counted age in months... but now I understand why. They go by so fast - and you don't want to make them seem any older than they really are. You don't want to lose one moment of time - and believe me sometimes if I had the chance to stop the clock, I would!! It's almost like saying Gray is 20 months old still makes her a baby. She's not 4 months away from being 2... no way!! I can't believe how much our little girl is growing... changing... every single day it is something new and we are having the time of our lives!! Gray is talking in sentences - full sentences. She wakes up talking and she doesn't stop. I love it - I love the sound of her precious little voice. I could list a million reasons why I love her but here are a few...
* she has the most beautiful blue eyes and the longest eyelashes you have ever seen
* she squeels at the top of her lungs when I tickle the inside of those chubby thighs
* she loves to stand on our furniture and jump into my arms
* she is so independent, yet very cautious about trying new things
* sharing her ice cream with Mommy & Daddy makes her so happy
* she has such a tender motherly instinct - even if it is with her babydolls and stuffed monkey
* she loves animals - jake, joey and bob are so important to her
* she wakes up talking and happy and she goes to bed saying the A,B,C's in her crib
* when I put her to bed at night she says "Mommy Scratch" and I love to scratch her back and stare at her
* she has daddys outgoing personality
* she has loved MOOSE on Noggin for the 20 months of her life!!
* she loves to watch Mommy & Daddy kiss
* she reminds us to say the blessing at night before dinner and she screams "AMEN"
* she smiles so big when you ask her to show you her teeth
* SHE IS ALL OURS!!!


Its tough to describe what makes you love your child so much - it's every thing she does (even the not so happy moments) that make us fall in love more and more everday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment